|منتدى حجي دوت كوم
|igned Cheap Broncos Hoodie
|صفحة 1 من 1|
|الكاتب:||gsnoopy520 [ الثلاثاء أغسطس 20, 2019 11:38 am ]|
|عنوان المشاركة:||igned Cheap Broncos Hoodie|
Before beginning with the heatset printing process , you should go through this very important checklist. You would not want to waste your money on heat set web printing that is not set properly with the right design and specifications.
So read on through this guide and start asking the right questions about your prints. This checklist should help you to realize exactly if you are indeed ready.
1. Did you hire the right offset printer? – Of course, it is important to look back and see if you did hire the right offset printer. You do not want to commit to an order, only to find out that this particular printer cannot do it the way you want to, or maybe they actually add on many hidden costs. So make sure that you actually trust the printing company you hired. Make sure that you review the comments about the printer as well as analyze carefully their printing samples. Make sure that you will be paying for the right price.
2. Did you triple check your designs and layout? – Also , before you commence, you should always triple check your designs and layout. Once the heatset process starts after actual printing, there is no turning back really. Everything will be strongly inked into paper after printing and you will not be able to change a thing. That is why it is important that you triple-check the designs and the layout. Make sure that everything is in the right place, with the right colors and the right resolutions.
3. Is your content accurate? – Of course , also make sure that the content is accurate. No mistakes, no matter how small in the content, are tolerated. This is because you do not want to waste money on prints with the wrong message or of course contain error-filled messages. Those kinds of prints will not work, even if this is high quality printing. That is why you should make sure that you review your content several times. Check all the spellings one by one and of course proofread and review the whole writing style. Make sure the content is perfect and accurate so that you can do heatset web printing without too much trouble.
4. Did you check your material options? – You might also want to check if you chose the right material options. Again , there will be no turning back once you have chosen your paper and ink materials for printing. So be sure that you truly want to use that particular paper and ink combination that you are eyeing. The thicker the better it is for the paper, but using specific colors and other exotic type inks must be used with care and deliberation. Just make sure they will apply to your own prints well.
5. Do you have enough resources? – Finally, check if you have enough resources to pull off your printing order. The cost is quite significant and you will want to prepare the right amount before you actually commit to the order. If you cannot match the order cost, just go back , mix, and match your material options and configuration until it is at an ideal rate for you.
I hope that this helps you enough to prepare your designs and drafts properly for heatset printing.
Live Poker: How to Win Tournament Games
Posted by nick_niesen on October 26th, 2010
Now, if you are interested in being the best player , getting really good money and knowing some tricks and advices of what to do in a live tournament games, here is the best place to learn them.
1) Try not to get drunk
Some of the people that are playing, and that have few rounds to play in the tournament don't count the drinks they have during their games and at the very end of the day they don't have power to continue till the last game, which is a pity to loose such a big opportunity , so, don't drink a lot and be prepare for the last round, also come up with all your senses in order. If you drink, do it measurable and just to loose the nerves before the games but also have some other drinks like soda , water, coffee and others to hydrate your self.
2) Is it important where I sit?
Yes it is, in a tournament try not to sit next to the dealer, take a place in where you will feel that you are in front of the dealer to have the feeling that he is giving you a game. Also in a place where you will feel comfortable with your self and you will have a perspective of the other players.
3) Make your self comfortable while playing
Don't show the other players with your position what you cards are telling you. Make sure to seat back and relax , don't adopt positions that will make you move too much or feel uncomfortable during the time of the game. Some players in the tournaments show their game with the position they adopt while playing either putting the elbows on the table or resting in the bumper.
4) Do the most important thing in the brake.
Don't get distracted from what you really need to do in the brake. Take your time to go to the bathroom and rest, sometimes the discussions about the previous game or lines for getting drinks will waste your time for what is really important.
5) Also your words and mimic are important during the game.
When ever you are playing don't show your cards to the other player in the way you talk or look, is important that they will have other impression, for example in your hand Is good you can try on making faces or saying words that show that your hand is not good , then people will think you have a bad game and you will surprise them at the end. This doesn't work all the time so try to find different ways to hide your game.Also you can read the other player's movements and words to see either they are lying or telling the truth in the hand.
Ok, right now you are equipped with the best advices from the experienced card players at Live Tournament Games, then just bring all your energies and talent to the tournaments. If you are looking for fun and you don't have friends around to play wit.
|صفحة 1 من 1||جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + 3 ساعات|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group