|منتدى حجي دوت كوم
|Lance Parrish Authentic Jersey
|صفحة 1 من 1|
|الكاتب:||qianqian98 [ الجمعة يناير 11, 2019 10:47 am ]|
|عنوان المشاركة:||Lance Parrish Authentic Jersey|
Most of us are too busy worrying about what we?re writing to think much about how we?re writing it. But in business communication Victor Martinez Womens Jersey , having command of a clear, readable style is essential to getting your point across.
Here are ten types of sentence blunders to avoid if you want your reader to get what you mean and not have to stumble through what you write.
1. Run-On Sentences. You know the ones: they drag on and on, packing a paragraph?s worth of details into a single sentence. Short sentences are easier to understand than long ones; they provide information in bits and pieces instead of a flood. In most business writing, aim for an average sentence length of 20 or fewer words. Note that this is an average, not a ceiling?the best writing contains both long and short sentences to keep it interesting.
2. Pompous Sentences. Many business writers use a phrase or a whole clause when a well-chosen verb would be much clearer. They do so to try to make themselves appear more knowledgeable or articulate than they actually are. Don?t fall prey to this error by using big words or trite expressions?keep your writing at the level of your reader.
3. Overloaded Sentences. Such sentences are bloated with excess words. The passive voice is a common culprit Miguel Cabrera Womens Jersey , adding unnecessarily to the word count. Redundancies are also to blame?verbose phrases can usually be replaced with one or two words, making your sentences concise and meaningful.
4. Undue Enthusiasm. An occasional intensifier lends emphasis, but using too many can ruin your writing and give the impression that you?re not being genuine. Otherwise, you come across like the literary version of a game-show host?wear that grin too bright for too long, and it will lose its meaning.
5. Crowded-Together Sentences. Many writers tend to try to connect a series of related sentences with conjunctions such as ?and? instead of ending each with a period. In many cases these sentences can be improved and shortened by using only one subject.
6. Hedging Sentences. It is tempting to insert ?it seems that? or ?there appears to be? in your sentences in order to avoid stating a judgment as a fact. But when you have too many such hedges Nick Castellanos Womens Jersey , particularly in the same sentence, you aren?t really saying anything. More often than not, your reader will know what is fact and what is inference.
7. Slow Starters. Starting a sentence with ?it is? or ?there are? simply delays getting to your point. Compare: ?It would be appreciated if you could send the files immediately,? versus ?Please send the files immediately.?
8. Nonparallel Sentences. Two or more similar (parallel) ideas should be presented in the same pattern, whether within sentences or between sentences. Lack of parallelism creates an awkward style. For example Kirk Gibson Womens Jersey , the clauses in this sentence are not parallel: ?Mr. Reynolds dictated the letter and next he signed it, and left the office.? Compared that to this: ?Mr. Reynolds dictated the letter, signed it, and left the office.?
9. Awkward Pointers. To save words, business writers will often point readers? attention backward with expressions like ?as mentioned above Al Kaline Womens Jersey ,? ?the aforementioned,? ?the former.? ?the latter,? and so on. Doing so is a distraction to the reader and is usually unnecessary. If a reference does need to be made, it?s better to name or restate the specific thing being referred to.
10. Misassembled Sentences. A misassembled sentence is one in which an element is in the wrong place. The most common misplacement is at the beginning of the sentence, creating a ?dangling modifier.? Take this awkward example: ?Walking the office Alan Trammell Womens Jersey , a red sports car passed him.? Moving the modifier is an easy solution here: ?A red sport car passed him while he was walking to the office.?
Hugh Jackman has spun many major heads regarding his acting roles in Wolverine, Australia and most recently Real Steel. Although Jackman has been in fantastic shape, several of his video roles require him to increase a little bit more muscle mass.
Just like , it’s important that Jackman was ripped for his part as Charlie Kenton in Real Steel, along with Wolverine. Hugh isn’t referred to as a top-notch athlete Willie Horton Authentic Jersey , but just an actor that has various really physical movie roles. However, if you undertake some on-line research – talk with a guy such as Aronofsky, as an example, or speak to Jackman himself about what he’s done that will get prepared for all these roles – the “just an actor” label starts to stretch and split open similar to the Hulk’s purple pants.
With a height of 6’3″, Jackman’s provides an exceptional presence on off the screen Denny McLain Authentic Jersey , and he backs up that presences with brut lean muscle power. He is able to bench 315 lbs and leg-press 1,thousand lbs with respect to his role in X-Men: The Last Stand. With all that brute force he’s also perfected key tai chi forms and groin-shredding yoga positions for the movie The Fountain. Not forgetting he does the vast majority of his own stunts.
Jackman is obviously in search of the tipping point between precisely what the mind wants and precisely what the body can achieve. “I don’t set goals in life,” he states. “In this country, people are all about goal setting. And I concede, to a point Lance Parrish Authentic Jersey , how it can help you get going… We have far more ability than we give ourselves credit for…” He then nods and smiles. “Maybe it’s just the mind getting out of the way.”
You cannot find any better demonstration then Jackman’s Wolverine Workout Program. “For Wolverine, I ramp it up,” he says. “I do an hour and a half a day in the gym and eat a thousand calories more a day than I would normally. And I train really hard. I crank up the Godsmack. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NBA Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys From China Cheap Womens NBA Jerseys Cheap Youth Soccer Jerseys Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys China
|صفحة 1 من 1||جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + 3 ساعات|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group