[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
منتدى حجي دوت كوم • مشاهدة الموضوع - er reached out and wanted to

الكاتب رسالة

<  رواية القصه  ~  er reached out and wanted to

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الجمعة أغسطس 02, 2019 11:30 am
مشاركات: 95اشترك في: الجمعة يوليو 27, 2018 4:11 am
When I put on a long-sleeved T-shirt, it��s coming in the fall. Have you seen the chasing teenager? Have you seen the clouds gathered by the gray clouds, so that the air will become humid and gentle , and the birds will be hovering in the low air as if they are so attached, this sky will be washed away soon and lost the familiar once, flowers The yellow leaves piled up on the ground, and the wind smashed through the face. The aroma of the face could not be dispersed for a long time. It was like the last elegy at the end of the summer. People couldn��t help but starose is well deserved! Reading Yunlin��s prose is a beautiful way to enjoy Yunlin��s prose and make a lot of deep thoughts on human nature. Write a literary work, whether it is poetry, novels, drama, or prose, should be written mainly. The so-called literature is the theory of human learning. What is written? In short, everything written by people, or swearing, people Everything can be entered. However, it is important to write about humanity and humanitarianism. Humanity, that is, the attributes of human beings; humanitarianism, that is, the principle of the relationship between people. As everyone knows, people are derived from animals. It is inevitable that people will have some kind of animal nature, that is, animal nature. But people, after all, are separated from the animal groups in nature and go to society to form the group life of human beings. The so-called human development and evolution is nothing more than a process toward material civilization and spiritual civilization. Or it can be said that it is a process of turning away from the animal nature. However, it is inevitable for human beings to occasionally return to the ancestors. In some absurd historical periods, the human nature of human beings can perform a heinous tragedy in a certain country or region. However, from the perspective of human beings as a whole, or from the whole process of human beings, human society will not fully restore the animal nature. Humanity, after all, is better thrt to miss again. I miss the summer that I once knew. It��s just like sitting in crowds. Next to the track, even if people are shouting and cheering hysteria, it is also a silent yellow leaf falling under the tree's heart, which is the last meaning of the yellow leaf life, the sun refracts through the rainy A cloud , a glimpse of each other scattered in all directions, the wind gently blowing clouds in the sky, to the place I don't know , I never reached out and wanted to stay, it seems that I vaguely understand, not Everything you want can be as long as you work hard. I also want to participate in a fight that is so hysterical. Even if I fail, I think it will be big. The joy of dripping You know the anime of the name, the child chasing the stars, because there are things that you want to chase, even the death monsters are not afraid, I like those who run, the games are like running for purpose. It��s sweating, happiness is like the superiority of transcendence. The true love of sports is the real winner, because it is happiness for life, blind pursuit is not alone or stupid, I don��t know if people should be thinking. The pig should still be like a clever monkey. You want to see thousands of pigs rushing on a single wooden bridge, still want to see something, some words can not be said, the brains are not willing to think. I should be saddened by the sadness of such a failure when I was so happy, or I was actually very happy.

Related articles:

يشاهد الملف الشخصي

عرض مشاركات سابقة منذ:  مرتبة بواسطة:

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + 3 ساعات
صفحة 1 من 1
مشاركة واحده
البحث عن:
إرسال موضوع جديد  الرد على الموضوع
لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى